Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WOO HOO to Leslie and Sonya!

Leslie - You're really stomping those miles out! WTG!
Sonya - Yay! Every pound is a victory!!

As for the rest of us.....let's keep walking and eating right!

I went up a couple pounds over the weekend and then back down one today. That's my body's M.O. I'll lose, say, 3 pounds. Go up one, stay a day or two, lose 2 back to the orginal 3. And then do it again with the next step. I'm trying to stay upbeat. Tuesday-Friday will probably be the days I really see some progress because I'm moving A LOT for 5 hours at work, not sitting down but 5 minutes here or there to eat. And because I'm not imbibing at all Monday-Friday. (Until Friday night, ;) I'm also going to try to replace my Tues-Fri Monster drink with a couple of cups of hot green tea. I haven't worked out the amounts of caffeine in each yet. But I know the green tea is a better choice a billion times over, health-wise. I've become a Monster-a-holic on work days. Just one. But it's a big one. Cross your fingers for me. LOL

Let's go, Girls!!! Don't let the moss start to grow under ya.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

And if I missed someone else's progress by looking at the tickers at the bottom, I'm sorry. I'm just going on feeble memory of the numbers. LOL